Saturday, February 28, 2009

That Tag Thang... Part 3

10. i use the nivea face wash for men on my face. nothing else. i tried to use moisturizers and astingents. but they gave me zits.

9. i love the art of seduction, both as giver and receiver. it's really the brain working during the seduction.

8. ive got flat feet. yup. not much of an arch there. makes my heel hurt from time to time.

7. my mom is a great cook. it's her capampangan genes. i love her sweet & sour meatballs and chicken macaroni salad best. love you nanay!

6. i cry at movies. i get moved by really emotional scenes. memorable scenes: terms of endearment shirley maclaine going ballistic looking for a nurse and debra winger's passing away; dad ted danson carrying his ailing father in his arms from the hospital; the promise the reveal part when stephen collins acknowledges that he finally knows who kathleen quinlan is

5. i like my nose best among the parts of my face. some people even think it's a surgeon's work of art. hehe

4. i hate my chin, or the lack of it. and my jawline, or the lack of it, too. now that needs a surgeon's touch! but i won't.

3. i used to be labeled as 'vacuum cleaner' in high school. i sucked up to my teachers. hehe

2. i love dancing. i love dance music. not that i dance well. but i like expressing myself through body movement. and it's not necessarily on the horizontal!

1. i trim my George W's, not shave it. i believe it's part of good grooming.

6 comments:

Ming Meows said...

about C Gutierrez and J Andrada, its a good thing that ur fit and have moustache. by the way, i like ur mole. ;)

closet case said...

you lost me, m_m... gutierrez and andrada?

Ming Meows said...

i mean ur jaw and chin!

~Carrie~ said...

Hi, Mr CC. Does #5 mean you had your nose done? Sorry for the confusion. Now I know 25 random stuff about you.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I dream the collection should have more info then it has.