Wednesday, February 25, 2009

That Tag Thang... Part 1

Dats Tagged Me.

25 Random Things About Me... installment!

25. i use either a shampoo and conditioner or a shampoo-plus-conditioner for my hair. the latter is for those days i'm in a hurry.

24. among my body parts, i hate my shoulders. they respond so slowly to training. i wish i had those broad coconut shoulders

23. but im proudest of my chest and my quads. =)

22. im terribly impatient.

21. i dont wear jewelry much (except for the wrist watch). there some times i do, in bora with the puka shells. hehe

20. i subscribe to Time magazine. which i love because it gives me a global view of what's happening. but i hardly have time to read. I dont have much time for Time.

19. i'm a sucker for great landscapes: particularly sunsets or lush mountains or valleys.

18. i don't cook. but i can if i have to (if i remember some recipes right).

17. i actually like physics of all subjects. i wanted to deviate from my pre-med course to physics but got bored. hehe

3 comments:

. said...

i'm a sucker for great landscapes: particularly sunsets or lush mountains or valleys.

- I bet you would enjoy the view at Kelly Heights in Antipolo. :)

Ming Meows said...

nag-premed ka pala. tinapos mo ba?

about ur chest, hmmm yeah. yummy sya.

closet case said...

hey mugen! where's kelly heights there in antipolo? is there a viewing deck with beer and sisig? haha

nah, m_m. abandoned pre-med midway! haha chest pa lang, ulam na. JOKE!