Tuesday, October 27, 2009

another triumph

Dear Diary,

I'm getting the hang of this! I've done it again. Expressed my feelings despite my fears. With no expectations. The honesty was appreciated. And again, it was liberating for me. Playing this pakiramdaman game was so tiring and ultimately, hurtful. Hopefully, Diary, I'll be always this way. I'll be straightforward and not beat around the bush.

I believe that by being honest especially about liking people, i affirm them. a natural consequence of doing things with love. again, not expecting anything out of the disclosure. except that they realize that they are special people.

I feel great. :)

5 comments:

Pyro said...

Well congrats CC! Good luck too!

kamote_ako said...

Good for you..

Ming Meows said...

maganda yan. i should tell my feelings for you too. LOLs!

A.Dimaano said...

sometimes we just have to eat our prides to go though such things.

Anonymous said...

i have confronted Mark and told him I love him so much. U never heard from him again. Telling him liberated me, him ignoring me killed me to pieces.