Wednesday, October 21, 2009

closure

after weeks of silence. matthew reached out with a message to him

i seek to understand why you did all this to me, because i was real and true to you, from the start.
not that im angry or bitter. i just want some closure with this episode of my life.
i really felt i was connecting with you. and up to this point, i wonder what was real, what was imagined, what was untrue.

but thank you, jacques, for giving me a chance to feel and dream again.


with this matthew closed a short chapter in cc's life. a chapter written 100% in the cyberzone.

5 comments:

darkymarky said...

aww cc... *hug*.. hope u feel better.. :(

Anonymous said...

time to let it go and move on.

Penance said...

This episode? Someone like you has the capacity to write over this easily anytime. I have this feeling you are lingering on the moment because it feels good to emotionally wade in this kind of emotion. I too am guilty of such indulgence from time to time. You will most definitely be alright.

Ming Meows said...

delete forever na etoh

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just came across this series of posts this evening. I just have to ask, aside from the phone calls and the pics in fb, was there anything else that could prove his identity? This just sounds a little too familiar to what I experienced a few years ago. I was 19 or so then. He was supposedly the son of a diplomat and he traveled back and forth between Manila and the US with his dad. It just sounds so similar to your situation in so many ways. Online romance. Plans to meet. CAR ACCIDENT. We never met. I was able to confirm eventually that he was a total fake. And then I met another person who experienced something similar. This time it was with some wealthy Swiss guy. Online romance. Plans to meet. CAR ACCIDENT. They never met either.