Monday, October 12, 2009

some good news

1) i was out buying stuff for the house construction with my architect. it was a very tiring day, going from one home depot to the other. when i was about to make a payment on our last stop i realized that i lost my wallet! my architect remained cool and we tried to remember when i last drew money for a payment. upon recalling, he called up that home depot and calmly mentioned that a wallet was probably left at the cashier. after a few moments, he was told that they did find my wallet, and i could claim it at the security area.

i rushed and was greeted by these nice security people of ortigas home depot. my wallet must have slipped from my backpocket at the entrance area, where a delivery person saw it on the ground. and it was promptly turned over to the security. everything remained intact. and i was so grateful to God for such nice people! yes, there remains a lot of nice, honest people out there!

2) it was time for my fitness first weigh in. the last time was in june where i showed significant improvements in my weight, my fat-free mass etc. this time, i finally got the goal

im 0.6lbs away from my ideal weight. my fat% is down to 19.3%, nearer the ideal lower limit of 17%. i maintained my fat-free mass of 113.2lbs!

success! part exercise, part diet, part illness. LOL. and that was after 2 weeks of not working out. just need to get my strength back (which is at 60% at this point) and maintain this. well, gain more muscle mass and i would have finally achieved a long cherished goal!

im sleeping soundly tonight.

2 comments:

Ming Meows said...

swerte mo naman sa wallet thing.

kamote_ako said...

That's what they call Good Karma. =D