Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wanted: Picture Viewer for Mac

I have changed macbooks 3x in 2 years. My default iphoto library used to always contain ALL my digital photos, with 16,000++ photos.

But I decided to just store all my photos in a hard drive, organized as iPhoto does it. And for the current iPhoto library, I just made a new one to accommodate new photos.

Unfortunately, I saved the original photos under a different folder name. And now, I can't view them in iPhoto when I try to access through 'change library function'.

So I'm having difficulty looking at those photos using Mac finder & preview. I'm looking for an old fashioned pic viewer that will show photos as BIG thumbnails and not like the microscopic photos of Finder.

HELP!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: