Tuesday, July 12, 2011

inspiring

my teacher shared this with me. not because he has a great voice. but he sang this with all the heart he has got. and because of that, he was able to move everyone. he shared this with me to inspire me. it's not all about having the greatest voice (is he telling me something? hmm) but it is all about feeling the song, and singing it from deep within. if i could tap into that...



here is russell watson singing the same song. it was the first cover i heard, because ex loved it so much. and russell is just a sight to behold. we even watched him when he performed here in manila eons ago.

my teacher told me this was actually the theme song of the movie "the mission". no wonder it was so haunting.



In my imagination I see a fair world
Everyone lives in peace and in honesty there.

I dream of souls that are always free
Like the clouds that fly

Full of humanity in the depths of the soul
In my imagination I see a bright world
Even the night is less dark there
I dream of souls that are always free

Like clouds that fly.
In my imagination there exists a warm wind
That breathes on the cities, like a friend
I dream of souls that are always free
Like clouds that fly
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.

2 comments:

JJ Roa Rodriguez said...

that was indeed inspiring...

love that post...

JJRod'z

closet case said...

@jj glad you did. practicing the song well so i could render it with justice!