Tuesday, November 30, 2010

distractions

nakakasira ng disposisyon

crotches. they are so distracting. a crotch-scratch. a fixing movement (an uncomfortable hard on?) or just a hand idly resting on it.

im having conversation in a restaurant. waiter standing on the side fixes his crotch. distraction.

im reading my book in a starbucks branch. guy across me in another table has his legs wide open, tight jeans. tight fit across the crotch. bulge revealed. distraction.

waiting in a lobby. a visitor sitting on the couch. adducting, abducting his legs (oh yeah i blogged this one) distraction.

they should these distractions. so i could concentrate.

LOL

Courtesy Photo400 How to




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Spiral Prince said...

they really are a distraction. haha

gregory said...

i know right? lolz

Ming Meows said...

palibhasa bakla tayo teh, pag may gumalaw ng boobs kever lang.

Anonymous said...

You know, I could have sworn I've visited this blog before on but upon checking at some of the entries I realized it's new for me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely glad I located it and I'll be
bookmarking it and checking back often.

my page :: legal paternity testing