Thursday, January 1, 2009

SST: SexSaTxt

cc: good morning. feeling better?
wm: i'm hard right now thinking about your plan.
cc: let me start with me going down on your cock, sucking it, all the way. as i tease your nipples and fondle your nutsack.
wm: shit... im so hard right now. keep going.
cc: you're lying on the bed, tied up i straddle you and make you suck my cock as i beat you cock, making it rock hard.
wm: tell me more
cc: as you are still helpless there, tied up. i put some whip cram on you chest, abs and your cock. slowly i lick it off, making sure i taste each and every inch of your body, your cock.
oh man, your cock tastes so good
wm: you are such a tease. tell me more
cc: i take out the dildo and as i suck your cock, i start to tease your asshole with its tip. your hole starts to respond and open a bit. you're enjoyiing this. i feel you so hard. im preparing my hole for you.
cc: i put on the rubber on your prick. and lube it well. i steadily sit on it. im having a hard time. i wince from the pain. you're so big. but i try again.
wm: i wish i could feel the inside of you. flesh against flesh
cc: aww. that would be nice but a tad reckless of me.
i manage to finally get all of you in me. aaahhhh. painful but it feels great. i jerk myself off as i pump you slowly then i move faster and faster. im really getting hard.
wm:hopefully, ill stay hard with a rubber. my wife and i dont use them so im not used to it.
cc: ill make sure you do. you'll have as much fun, promise.
wm: ok :-)
cc: and as im pumping you so hard, i release you from bondage. wildly, you take control and lay me on the bed and you fuck me so hard.
wm: hehe. i like that.
cc: and you flip me over, raise my buns and fuck me from behind. im so losing my mind as you ram your big prick inside me.
wm: damn. you are so hot...
cc: am on my back and you're still fucking me hard. my legs are up in the air. im beating my very hard cock. and in one final shove, you come inside me, wave upon wave of jism. and as i feel your hot juice with the pain and pleasure, i shoot my load all over my chest.
cc: all spent, we lie side by side. i cradle you in my arms and lightly kiss you on your lips, your cheeks, your closed eyes, your forehead. and you sleep like a baby.
happy new year, wm. mwah
wm: so sweet. :-)

7 comments:

jericho said...

i've tried SST once. i never tried it again. it was a nightmare for my fingers. ;)

Anonymous said...

i tried that but failed coz di ako poetic eh

Anonymous said...

uy! cc as a bottom, hehe!

cheers!

Anonymous said...

kuya, pati sa text? Wala patawad. Lol. Di ba nakakapagod sa fingers?lol

MkSurf8 said...

finger-ing?...;-)

happy new year CC!

. said...

Just tried it last night. Haha, ambilis nilabasan ng ka-text ko. Wala pa kami sa main event, nagtext bigla na tumalsik daw sa dibdib niya lahat.

Napadaan.

closet case said...

hey jericho. i used qwerty keyboard. a hell of a lot easier. haha

really, ming? di naman kailangan poetic. malibog lang. hahaha

hey londonboy! cc as bottom... cc as versa! hehe

sure, rg-boy! kahit sa text! basta qwerty. hehe

hello mksurf8! CORRECT! happy new year!

hi mugen! hahaha. baka masyado kang magaling mag-SST! salamat sa pagdaan!