Monday, January 5, 2009

Trabaho Uli

i never thought i'd miss working this much. The holidays seemed too long. it became a task waking up late with no major plan for the day.

but now its back to the daily grind. a totally new year with new targets, new programs, new plans, new competition! and it would be nice to see colleagues again! though im not too sure if they feel the same way about me. hehe. im known to have a temper. "may S" (sumpong) my secretary would put it.

but im not one to shout at anyone, no matter how angry i get. i dont believe in that. besides, i hate being shouted at, too. i have learned that just being terribly quiet and ice-cold as i hold my temper is equally effective (in getting the message across). i just hold my tongue (and turn red) whenever something irks me.

but i also do not just keep things to myself. i have learned to be confrontational (without being violent). i need to tell people how i feel so that they know. and with that knowledge, i hope they correct themselves. again, that's something i'd like to be done to me, too. i'd like to know. i don't enjoy guessing.

as a whole, i think im a likable boss... i think. hahaha. oh well, as long as the job gets done.

i guess i really love my job! =)

magandang umaga!

6 comments:

Mac & Hubbee said...

CC, it's official. I think you're becoming my ghost crush. This is the result of being a follower of your blog. Hehe.

I wanted to make an entry about you in my blogsite (http://thecrazylifeoftl.blogspot.com) but I thought of asking permission from you first.

If you don't mind, and willing to play with the thought of "having no idea of what he could write about me", leave a message and say "I don't mind".

:)

Have a great day CC!

Anonymous said...

wow what an inspirational start. most people i know drag going back to work today. oh well .... i am still off from my full time job till 28 Jan.

mixture of military service and leave. going to be hanging around a bunch of soldiers the next 2 weeks then followed by vacation in manila before i go back to my full time job.

but i am not complaining about a vacation that is too long ... only too short.

closet case said...

hey natja! i am flattered to be featured in your blog! i totally do not mind! thanks for reading! and you have a great day, week, month, year ahead!

hey mave! you lucky devil you! getting to spend two weeks following soldiers around??? im already getting a hard-on! hahaha hope to see you in manila!

Ming Meows said...

pwede mag-apply? hehehe

Anonymous said...

same here. it was a pleasant surprise for me, considering that i'm away from my family again.

hope this is a good year at work!

cheers cc!

closet case said...

sure, ming! hehe

hey londonboy! it WILL be a good year at work! cheers, mate!